General Electric Assembly, Repair, Maintenance & Overhaul (ARMO) Technician in Singapore, Singapore
The position will support the Drilling service Assembly Maintenance & Overhaul Division. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes, a GE company offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and shareholders.
• Troubleshoot, test, assemble, disassemble and perform visual inspection of electro-mechanical assemblies.
• Assist in reworking, repairing and modifying non-conforming equipment.
• Perform complex and difficult tests with minimal instruction and documentation.
• Analyze and interpret data from environmental tests with minimal instruction and documentation.
• Provide technical support to other groups and co-workers.
• Provide coaching to other technicians in areas of proven competence.
• Inspection and disposition of parts and equipment
• Compliance with HS&E policies and procedures.
• Technical diploma or Associates degree in Electrical or Mechanical field.
• Versed in fluid power technology, AC/DC circuits and electro-mechanical devices.
• Basic level of analytical ability to find solutions to difficult technical problems.
• Proficient in the use of oscilloscopes
• 3+ years maintenance related experience in electro-mechanical function or minimum 3 years relevant industrial experience (airline, military, oilfield, automotive, electronic) preferred
•Experience in oil field equipment repair highly preferred
•Ability to read and understand the English language
•Is a team player
•Basic computer skills
•Good communication skills
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. We deploy minds and machines to enhance customer productivity, safety and environmental stewardship, while minimizing costs and risks at every step of the energy value chain. With operations in over 120 countries, we infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Locations: Singapore; Singapore