General Electric FIELD SPEC II - IPS in SHENZHEN, China
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE: BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGE Co, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Full - Time Regular
An opening FIELD SPEC II - IPS in Shenzhen, China. The position will support the FIELD SPECIALIST Division.
· Under general supervision develops and applies skills required to run applications of increasing complexity in one product line in the Intelligent Production Systems Product Group.
· Provides front-line support with customer and accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job.
· Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
· Competent in running multiple applications in one product line in the Intelligent Production Systems Product Group.
· General knowledge of drilling and completion techniques and drilling/work over rig operations.
· Good mechanical aptitude.
· Ability to work well and communicate well with others.
· Two-year Technical Degree preferred.
· Industry experience and product line training required
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/posterscreenreader_optimized.pdf
Locations: China; Guangdong; SHENZHEN