General Electric Document Controller in Shannon, Ireland
The successful candidate will work as part of the Document Control team which is part of the wider Projects team. The incumbent should be self motivated, have a keen eye for detail and the ability to work to deadlines. This is a permanent position based at GE Sensing EMEA, Shannon, Ireland which is part of Baker Hughes, a GE Company (BHGE).
• Prepare and issue on a timely basis, contract documentation as specified by individual customer order
• Monitor status of all submitted documentation and expedite customer approvals as necessary
• Prepare data books for final dispatch of goods
• Participate in other associated administrative tasks necessary for the completion of documentation in line with customer requirements
• Educated to minimum of Leaving Cert (or equivalent) level
• Highly proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc
• Strong experience in a documentation based role
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong prioritization and organisational skills
• High attention to detail
• Strong customer focus and desire for first time resolution
• Proven ability to work on own initiative
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. We deploy minds and machines to enhance customer productivity, safety and environmental stewardship, while minimizing costs and risks at every step of the energy value chain. With operations in over 120 countries, we infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo at http://www.twitter.com/BHGECo , or visit us at BHGE.com .
Locations: Ireland; Shannon