General Electric Test Engineer in Shanghai, China
In this role as a test engineer, you will be part of a development team working in new product introduction. This team is responsible for the development of next generation portable NDT instrument.
The engineer is involved in all aspects of the product development ranging from requirements analysis, feature development, through prototype generation and testing, to final design validation, documentation, and product release.
In this role as a test engineer you will:
• Participate and work closely with software engineers at various stages, system specification, design review, test plans, tools, and utilities.
• Develop and implement PC tool and calibration tool for the new product
• Develop scripts for automated testing.
• Assist development engineers in product defect diagnosis.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer software or automatic control fields
• Minimum 3 years of experience of automation test
• Minimum 2 years of experience of using Python programming language
• Demonstrated skills of C/C++/Python programming language
• Experience in Windows development environment
• Experience in LabView/LabWindows development environment
• Familiar with RF
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. We deploy minds and machines to enhance customer productivity, safety and environmental stewardship, while minimizing costs and risks at every step of the energy value chain. With operations in over 120 countries, we infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Locations: China; ShangHai; Shanghai