General Electric Technology Program Manager in Shanghai, China
• As the core team member lead and deliver the NPI (New Product Introduction) programs of LED fixture and cross function products (LED lighting products with additional functions like sensing, audio, wellness…) on time.
• Interpret the market demand into technical requirements of new product development.
• Lead and manage product design work, including product ID, system, electrical, mechanical and optical design.
• Own whole product developing process, from concept design, product validation, certification, technical and milestone review until mass production.
• Lead the activities of defining product User Case and Test Case and product benchmarking as needed.
• Usage of Design for Six Sigma Quality Deployment and Design for Reliability tool set.
• Work with commercial team to interface with customers regarding product needs.
• Work with Quality, Manufacturing and Sourcing Teams in interfacing with suppliers.
• Develop expertise in Product Standards and apply to product design.
• Demonstrated leadership and ability to execute in dynamic LED Industry environment.
• Travel for customer and supplier interaction as needed.
• BS or above in Engineering or equivalent experience, prefer electronics, mechanical, or computer science background.
• Fluent Chinese and English on both oral and written.
• Over 3 years of experience in consumer electronic, lighting or appliance related industry.
• Demonstrated capabilities in team leadership
• Ability to work globally in a multi-cultural, multi discipline environment.
• Knowledgeable in product testing and certification UL/CE/FCC.
• Eager to initiate and drive changes cross different function teams; willing to take challenges and learn new knowledge.
• Over 2 years’ electronic or hardware design experience.
• Product development and Program Management experience.
• Familiar with Lean six sigma methodology. Lean Six sigma GB certified.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Locations: China; ShangHai; Shanghai