General Electric Sr Technical Product Manager in Shanghai, China
candidate will be leading IT projects and products initiatives for Source to Pay, Treasury Ops & Commercial operations process. In this role, you will be responsible for leading both global and regional initiatives for the region with close partnership with businesses, functional and technical teams and you will be accountable for all aspects of project planning, budget and resource management.
• Act as IT business partner with Global Operations Source to Pay, Treasury Ops, Commerical Ops team and responsible to connect with multiple stakeholders ( Global IT team, Regional Operation, Business functions) to execute related IT product deployment regionally.
• Provide technology leadership and project level management from planning, evaluation, design, development, implementation, operation and control for all relevant assigned project initiatives
• Manage all existing GO S2P, Treasury Ops and Commercial Ops regional IT products/applications, social media (WeChat), regional IT infrastructure and IT support team to ensure stability and optimal operating conditions with close adherence to global enterprise standard and cyber security requirement.
• As the IT application owner, to partner closely with internal development operations team to ensure operational stability for in-scope applications and infrastructure and be proactive to take necessary measures to mitigate risks
"• Bachelor's degree (or above) in Computer Science or in “STEM” majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
• Minimum of 3 years of system analysis, project management or system development experience in an information technology environment
• Good Knowledge of UX and Software Design Patterns.
• Basic IT infrastructure knowledge including but not limited to Operating system, network, data encryption.
• Experience in Agile development
• Six Sigma, PMP, ITIL or related certifications.
• Strong oral and written English skills"
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong team player – collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively solicits and incorporates input from various sources
• Demonstrate ability to influence customers, product team and patterners through persuasion and influencing
• Change oriented – actively generates process improvements; supports and drives change, and confronts difficult circumstances in creative way
• Passionate about digital solutions with an interest in current and future emerging technologies
• Operates with a thorough, detail oriented mindset
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Locations: China; ShangHai; Shanghai