General Electric Senior Digital Product Manager in Shanghai, China
Job Description Summary
Areas that drive the identification and development of the digital product offerings for the region business growth. Impacts the team’s ability to achieve service, quality, and timeliness of objectives. Subject to Commercial policy objectives. Has independence in achieving commercial objectives within operating budgets and operating guidelines. There is moderate autonomy within the role to enter into/execute Commercial arrangements. High levels of Commercial judgment are required to achieve outcomes required.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Be accountable for digital product strategy in the region. Identify digital product strategy to contribute to overall business strategy. Drive the digital product strategy alignment between global SBUs and region.
· Drive timely regional market intelligence and define digital platform and products for NPI programs to drive business growth. Lead on market segmentation, unmet customer needs identification, customer pain points validation. Turn unmet needs to be NPI programs opportunities.
· Initiate NPI programs. Work closely with Digital Engineering team to understand the technology feasibility for solving customer pain points in the NPI programs. Work closely with region commercial team to identify and drive accountability on business returns. Plan the resources and budget. Present the business case to stake holders and seek for approval. Work closely with program manager on program executions
· Identify commercial models with support by region commercial team. Deploy the model with NPI team and drive the scalability for business returns.
· Drive innovations on technology and commercial model for better digital solutions on customers’ needs. Always identify, implement, and deploy differentiators on GE offering to gain more market shares.
· Bachelor’s degree on engineering or equivalent technical degree from an accredited university or college.
· At least 5-8 year working experience in digital platform and product development, or product management, or upstream product marketing in a medical IT company.
· Strong oral and written language skills of Mandarin and English, and strong communication skills
· Knowledge and ability to drive market intelligence analysis and build up program business case.
· Able to afford 30% work time to travels within China
· Experience on healthcare imaging and IT type products is preferred
· Experience of working in MNC with frequent global communication is preferred
· Full time MBA degree is strongly preferred
Inclusion and Diversity
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We expect all employees to live and breathe our behaviors: to act with humility and build trust; lead with transparency; deliver with focus, and drive ownership – always with unyielding integrity.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes