General Electric Sales Manager in Shanghai, China
In this role, Sales Manager is responsible for attaining sales objectives for the assigned territory. Be the focal point to build the channel platform in order to support channel business.
• Directly managing account managers and sales specialists in a specific channel sales territory. Select, train, and develop personnel to optimize effectiveness.
• Managing most aspects of the sales channel in assigned geography
• Developing and implementing sales strategies to drive organic growth in the market
• Cultivating and leveraging customer relationships
• Development of long-term customer relationships through the ability to identify and capitalize on opportunities that immediately satisfy customer needs
• Ensuring seamless teamwork with Service and other channels to provide total customer satisfaction.
• Deploying resources to meet financial / operating objectives including orders, revenue, contribution margin, and base cost control
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum of 10 years of sales experience including strategic selling and negotiation
• Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process
• Strong communication skills to synthesize complex issues and communicate into simple messages
• Willingness and ability to travel within your specified geographic region
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
Locations: China; ShangHai; Shanghai