General Electric Principal Executive Talent Acquisition Partner in Shanghai, China
The Principal Executive Recruiter will partner with Region TA leader, Human Resources leadership and Business Leaders to manage a portfolio of external executive search projects, succession plan and talent initiatives across regions and GE businesses.
• Lead assignments to recruit top executive talent & critical senior leader level candidates across the Power & Renewable Energy organizations.
• Attract a diverse group of high-quality passive candidates while delivering an exceptional recruiting experience for both clients and candidates.
• Work with clients and key stakeholders to define a recruiting strategy based on the specific opportunity and business needs, clearly communicate the process, and set and manage client and candidate expectations.
• Drive a world class, consistent, end-to-end candidate experience from job posting through to onboarding and employment.
• Focus on quality of hire - drive use of capability assessments and talent mapping exercises to hire the best talent.
• Work with the key stakeholders for business succession plan.
• Create and implement diversity strategies to attract a diverse workforce to the company.
• Develop passive candidate and succession planning pipelines through strategic networking, referrals, events/conferences, and internal centers of influence; develop material that will be used for People Reviews.
• Develop trusted and influential relationships with client groups, ensuring that executive recruitment, including and a positive candidate experience and a “talent first” approach is integrated into business principles.
• Develop trusted relationships with potential candidates and market leaders, promoting the GE brand and cultivating a network of experienced professionals.
• Influence client groups by using market data insights to support business growth and decision making.
• Coach and mentor others; share knowledge/best practices.
• Drive operational excellence and compliance, set high recruitment standards.
• Operate with the highest level of integrity and foster a culture of collaboration, learning and fun.
• Track record of successfully leading and managing external executive search projects, either as a member of an in-house or retained executive search firm
• Strong interpersonal, writing, and presentation skills; ability to conceptualize, structure, and present compelling stories to a wide range of audiences
• Degree, Diploma or prior demonstrated success in corporate executive recruiting role
• Oriented to outcomes over processes
• Self-starter capable of managing several programs/projects simultaneously
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
Locations: China; ShangHai; Shanghai