General Electric National Key Account GM-Private in Shanghai, China
Job Description Summary
Customer facing staff responsible for winning business Owns/influences commercial business operating guidelines and has ownership/influence over budgets. Guided by functional policy. There is autonomy within the role to enter into/execute Commercial arrangements. High levels of Commercial judgment are required to achieve outcomes required.
Essential Responsibilities :
• Achieve sales/orders targets in assigned key accounts while being within the budget allocated.
• Target, get access, builds relations, develop a business strategy and maximize business opportunities for all products & services within allocated key accounts. Represents 1GEHC and acts as a primary customer point of contact in the allocated accounts.
• Proactively build network with government bodies and Key Opinion Leaders as well as deep understanding of healthcare structure/players in assigned strategic key accounts in the regions.
• Collaborate with RGMs, ZSMs, Service and other Company resources to provide necessary technical equipment, service or clinical content to customers. Coordinate One GE Healthcare team on strategic accounts in order to deliver solutions that meet or exceed customer expectations.
• Develop & maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through consistent high quality interactions with customer management.
• Build long term strategic alliance with portfolio of accounts to continue to add value.
• Follow GE policies, procedures and Operating Mechanism. Proactively participates in company initiatives depending on organizational needs and as directed by management. Ensure knowledge of and compliance of integrity and company policies.
Extensive experience (8 + years) in Business Management or Sales / Marketing in progressive leadership positions within the Healthcare industry with in-depth knowledge of healthcare market and decision makers.
Financial acumen as demonstrated through ability to interpret and present internal and external financials to reflect overall business and customer drivers and performance.
Proven key account management and complex project planning skills;
Advanced negotiation and problem solving skills.
High level communication skills including presentation skill;
Able to present ideas to customers and internally in a way that produces understanding and impact.
Outstanding influencing, interpersonal and networking skills to drive collaborative culture and outcome at all levels.
An engaging and inspiring leader able to travel 70 percent of the work week.
Desired Characteristics :
Additional Eligibility Qualifications :
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes