General Electric Medical Affairs Director, Molecular Imaging in Shanghai, China
• Provide scientific support and leadership of medical activities in our Chinese organization, coordinating with the Medical Affairs team, and regulatory, PV and other teams as needed
• Provide medical expertise and strategy to the commercial team and other functions within GE Healthcare Medical Diagnostics
• Collaborate and align strategies with global product, global medical and global regulatory leaders
• Lead scientific meetings with active role in presenting key clinical evidence to referral groups and KOL
• Single medical point of contact and relationship development with key medical opinion leaders; including but not limited to Radiology, Cardiology, Nuclear Medicine, Neurology, and oncology specialists, with focus on molecular and nuclear medicine imaging products
• Act as the key medical interface and representative medical societies, government agencies, ministries of health and advocacy groups
• Review and approval of promotional and other materials for scientific content
• Support creation of clinical summaries, safety summaries and product risk-benefit balance assessments, training materials and disease area information
• Responsible to assess and support all activities related to investigator initiated trials and Postmarketing surveillance studies.
• Collaboration with central R&D providing feedback to the clinical development plans, recruitment of investigators and both CRO and academic research consortia
Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a medical affairs role in the pharmaceutical industry.
Demonstrated management skills within the Pharmacy Industry
Good commercial acumen and experience in a commercial environment.
Demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills to a range of internal and external customers
Fluent in English (both written and oral) and any other language.
Experience in any of the radiology, nuclear medicine, cardiology, neurology or urology specialties.
Experience of approving promotional materials in accordance with the appropriate regulations.
Willing to travel.
Self-motivated and confident team player with attention to detail.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Locations: China; BeiJing, ShangHai; Shanghai