General Electric Lead Technical Project Manager in Shanghai, China
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Technical Project Manager for the GE Lighting Connected Home Team will work directly with the GE Connected Home technical and commercial team globally to deliver new IoT products and strengthen the lifecycle around current IoT products.
• Works with Connected Home technical and product managers to design and roadmap new initiatives for the Connected Home Team
• Work with ODM/OEM and internal team to project scoping, planning, test plan etc.
• Work with OEM/ODM partners for project execution include hardware and firmware development
• On time communicate project status, issues and risks
• Conduct hardware validation test and firmware test, record bugs and track fixing.
• Assists in planning and execution of future Connected Home projects
• Ability to effectively work cross-functionally, supporting the Connected Home team with help from GE Lighting / Current Digital Technology organization when necessary
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field from an accredited university or college
• Minimum of 3 years coding experience product management / commercial responsibility (Including experience tracking progress of a software development project)
• Demonstrated capabilities in team leadership
• Broad knowledge base in high technology environment
• BS / MS –Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Eng, System Eng
• 3+ years of experience in related discipline beyond BS degree
• Six Sigma background preferred
• Strong, broad technical knowledge base in multiple disciplines preferred
Locations: China; ShangHai; Shanghai