General Electric Engineering Services Manager in Shanghai, China
Job Description Summary
Install, maintain, and repair internal factory equipment. Supervise employees who perform maintenance and tool making. Comprehensive in-depth understanding of complex and highly technical concepts and principles in the own part of the function. Strong knowledge of technical concepts in technologies that intersect with own technical space.
Essential Responsibilities :
Key Responsibilities include:
• Ensure that equipment and tools are in good condition for use.
• Propose plans for preventive maintenance and corrective action.
• Leads analytical and design activities using proven technologies and vested approaches and methods.
• Communicates across direct organization.
• Presents to senior leaders (EB and SEB) in specific technical space and on cross functional teams on how technologies interconnect and contribute to overall strategy.
• Connects the dots across technologies and develop cross-technology solutions; works on cross-functional projects/teams to deliver technology solutions for the business.
• Communicates across the function in area of expertise.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Manufacturing).
Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Equipment Maintenance.
Desired Characteristics :
• MBA or Advanced Degree
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
• Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
• Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
• Effective problem identification and solution skills.
• Proven analytical and organizational ability.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications :