General Electric Commercial Operations Specialist in Shanghai, China
Provide first level support to sales function. Responsible for analyzing sales market data and administering sales VC plans. Conduct trainings to sales teams. Coordinate regional compliance board meetings. Responsible for regional NPS actions, Coordinate all customer issues across functions like service, OTR. Support sales operation leader in SFE & other activities related to drive growth by setting up effective processes to collect & analyze data.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
Set up and update sales operation processes and policies.
Set up or customize e-platform to meet business requirements.
Drive order/sales forecast and execution.
Build up processes & database to generate management reports.
Coordinate cross-function teams to resolve customer issues & complaints.
Assist account application and coordinate account attribute related issue resolution.
Support tender process, and issue tender documents as needed.
Monitor pricing policy carrying out.
Build up scorecards for sales and dealer measurement.
Conduct operation related trainings to sales team.
Compile sales handbook.
Quality Specific Goals:
• Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare HIPPA Guidelines, NEMA Regulations, etc.) and operates within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken
• Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken
• Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
• Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
• Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
• Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System
• Bachelor degree, majored in International Trade, Marketing, Accounting, Finance or Statistics;
• 2+ years related working experience;
• Excellent communication skill; ability to interact effectively with people from different functions;
• Proficient at Microsoft Office software such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.;
• Detail oriented, committed to deliver the results;
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver on tight timelines;
• Fluent spoken and written English.
• Sales operation experience in multi-national company is preferred;
• Dealer management background is a plus.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
Locations: China; ShangHai; Shanghai