General Electric APAC China Senior Communication Leader in Shanghai, China
Role Summary:This person will be responsible for positioning our products and services in the region supporting the APAC businesses - ONW, OFW, LM, Grid - including the support of all countries in APAC & China. He/She will lead the marketing communication strategies to promote and differentiate our offerings in the various countries. He/She will also lead the communication strategy for the APAC Wind business leader. This leader will work with the central communication team to execute those strategies
Essential Responsibilities:• Lead the development and execution of a comprehensive external comms plan that supports the strategic and commercial goals of the region.
• Develop and execute an internal comms strategy that drives the leadership team agenda and engages employees in the mission.
• Work with the senior leadership team of the region to act as strategic advisor on communication related issues
• Work with the rest of the Comms function to support Renewable Energy wide initiatives
• Work with other regional wind comms leaders to coordinate wind initiatives globally
Qualifications/Requirements:• Minimum 10years experience in Corporate Communications, Public Relations/Agency, and/or Marketing Communications
• Proven ability to develop and implement communication campaigns
• Very strong interpersonal, writing, and presentation skills with ability to craft compelling stories for a wide range of audiences
• Excellent project management skills with ability to manage multiple priorities and execute plans
• Strong business acumen and executive presence
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, English or Marketing
Desired Characteristics:Strong oral and written communication skills.
Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
About Us:GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.comAdditional Locations:Thailand;Shanghai, Bangkok, very accessible cities;