General Electric Administrative Assistant in Sesto San Giovanni, Italy
The resource will be responsible for:
• receiving orders and accurately entering orders into SAP order management software
• Assisting the project managers with administrative duties
• Communicating with other departments such as Technical Support, purchasing, Logistics, Manufacturing, Commercial, Product Managers, etc.
• Supporting other ordering processing including expediting orders, change orders, returns, monitoring order status and resolving discrepancies.
• Projects supplier orders processing, coordination and follow up.
• Client orders processing, coordination processing, coordination and follow up.
• Invoicing client orders.
• Supporting the process of logistics, good receipt, DDT, (inventory check, etc)
• Reporting regularly the financial data related to the portfolio of products and service.
• High School Diploma, or GED.
• 1 or more years of customer service experience
• SAP experience
• Order entry experience
• ability to learn quickly
• attention to detail
• bias for action
• ability to work in a team
• commitment to discovering ways to improve service
• Fluent in Italian
• Very good command of English.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
Locations: Italy; Sesto San Giovanni