General Electric Surgery Product Sales Specialist in Seoul, United States
The Surgery Product Sales Specialist is responsible for creating and winning sales opportunities for their products/solutions/services in an assigned territory, or in a list of named accounts or both. He/she is responsible to establish and continuously develop the relationship with departmental and technical decision makers in their assigned accounts. He/she is the clinical/technical and sales expert for assigned products, solutions/services.
•Is accountable to achieve Product/Solutions/Service orders and sales OP target for assigned accounts and or territory
•Provide input to deal pricing strategy and ensure pricing compliance for segment opportunities.
•Forecast orders and sales within the applicable sales funnel tools and reports for their products/solutions/services in their assigned territory/accounts
Territory & Account Management
•Create business plans for territory/assigned accounts including, but not limited to opportunity development, competitive strategies and targets.
•Build strong business relationships and formulate account strategies and plans to continuously strengthen relationships within the assigned accounts/ territory.
•Identify & respond to key account technical and departmental decision makers’ needs and maintain customer contact records in the relevant CRM tools.
•Continuously develop and improve a network of key opinion leaders within the assigned territory.
•Track and communicate market trends to/from the field including competitor data, and develop and lead effective counter-strategies.
Product & Market Expertise
•Maintain up to date detailed knowledge of their product / services. Be able to present and discuss the technology and clinical benefits in terms which are relevant to customers.
•Maintain up to date market and competitor knowledge related to their product/solutions/services.
•Continuously update their understanding the customers changing clinical and/or operational issues and challenges.
•Create viable product configurations which meet customer needs effectively, while achieving optimum margin for GE.
•Differentiate assigned product offering during the various stages of the sales process, effectively using GE resources and approved product marketing and product promotion material to actively support the customer through their decision making process towards a successful outcome for GE.
•Represent the company at relevant medical conferences and technical exhibitions to promote product/solution and company.
• Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 5 years of selling experience in a medical, healthcare or technical field (e.g. biomedical engineering, medical physics) or Life Sciences field
• Previous experience in the Healthcare Industry
• Ability to interface with both internal team members and external customers as part of solutions based sales approach
• Ability to energize, develop and build rapport at all levels within an organization
• Strong capacity and drive to develop career
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in local language as well as good command of English
• Ability to synthesize complex issues and communicate in simple messages
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent negotiation & closing skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Able to travel
• Valid motor vehicle license
• Proven and progressive previous experience in sales/services/promotion to C-suite and technical decision makers e.g. CEOs, Strategic Planning Directors, Facilities/Estates managers, Biomedical Engineers, nursing staff, medical specialty staff (Anesthesiology, Radiology, Intensive care, Nuclear Physicists etc.)
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
Locations: Republic of Korea; Seoul