General Electric Production Associate in Seongnam, South Korea
Job Description Summary
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
[Inclusion and Diversity]
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE초음파 성남 본사 생산팀에서 아래와 같이 인재를 채용합니다.
(처음 계약직으로 진행을 하지만, 성과에 따라 계약연장 or 정규직 전환 논의 가능합니다.)
오더확인 및 포장
조립, 검사 및 포장
1년이상 근무 가능자
생산직 관련직무관심도 or 경험자 매우 선호
성남 인근 거주자
Roles and Responsibilities:
Description: Responsibilities may include manufacturing, assembly, basic testing, packaging and shipping of products.
· Reads and follows work procedures and schematics or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed
· Performs manufacturing/assembly operations and various tasks following procedures, bills of materials, work instructions, and process aid sheets
· Maintains daily production output
· Follows all EHS and Quality policies and procedures
· May participate in quality control inspections
· Works with team lead, engineers, supervisors, and managers to improve quality and process efficiency
· Other duties as assigned, and may be asked to be included in quality activities, training sessions, and employee activity teams
· Comply with EHS regulations and policies
· High School Diploma or local equivalent or 6 months of manufacturing experience
· Ability to communicate, receive and understand instructions regarding duties to be performed
· Demonstrated ability to detail and quality-minded work habits
· Demonstrated ability to communicate with co-workers and leadership
· High School Diploma/GED or local equivalent
· 2 or more years of related manufacturing experience
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No