General Electric FP&A Operations Analyst in Schenectady, New York
This role supports the Senior FP&A Operations Manager and all Operating functions: Project Management, Sales, Supply Chain, Engineering, IT and FP&A with a heavy focus on process improvements, standardization and overall on time delivery performance.
• Manage the Financial Reports by creating, updating and reconciling. Support FP&A activities including quarterly closing, base cost tracking, monthly reporting, account reconciliations, Hyperion loads and cash forecasting.
• Support business integration effort; create migration plans and schedules, perform testing and implement system. Become a ERP super user / expert to be the go to person for best practices and business transactions. Ensure SOPs are created and available for all ERP transactions.
• Support Project analysis including revenue, expenses and margin; create new projects, weekly reporting, monthly project reviews, and invoicing.
• Manage Project Contracts on the box; communicate with Development Team for final contracts and load by Project.
• Manage Accounts Payable reporting, estimates and maintain AP account reconciliations.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
• Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
• Ability to liaise with business leaders and colleagues within and across functions in an efficient manner
• High level of energy, proactive, strong accountability to progress and work out solutions
• Ability to manage several tasks simultaneously with speed & accuracy
• Good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate results in a clear / concise manner
• Demonstrates GE beliefs
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Locations: United States; New York; Schenectady
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.