General Electric Lead Sales Specialist - Sales and Proposal in Santiago, Chile
Job Description Summary
Customer facing staff responsible for winning business Jobs at this level operate with some autonomy but are covered by well-defined Commercial policies or review of end results. The job allows modification of procedures and practices covering work as long as the end results meet standards of acceptability (typically annual volume, margin and compliance requirements). Responsible for medium-sized sales territories.
Roles and Responsibilities
- · Drive commercial activity for GIS Product Line in LATAM region within Order Intake and Contract Contribution Margin (CCM) targets;· Conduct spec-in, products qualification· Drive bidding and tendering process for GIS factories: Switzerland, France, China and India· Deploy and adjust answer strategy taking in account the input from the Account Manager· Understand the RFQ / Customer's demand· Trigger tendering process (Go/No Go)· Set target price, with input from Account Manager and GIS Product Line· Validate Estimate Analysis Sheet and set the price, in liaison with the Account Manager and the Unit· Develop value proposition· Launch and follow Tender approval process (RAM / GRIPE)· Coordinate with PLs for costing, technical tendering, optimization of technical offers· Prepare offer and submit it through Account Manager· Negotiate contracts in coordination with the Account Manager· Lead bid clarification process, listen to & resolve open concerns· Participate to definition of Commercial Action Plan· Interface with PLs for load forecasting
· Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
· Fluent in English and Spanish
· Commercial Experience in energy sector
· Leadership skills
· Willing to work in a multicultural environment
· Business acumen
· Negotiation skills
· Communication and presentation skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs. Established project management skills.Note: To comply with US immigration and other legal requirements, it is necessary to specify the minimum number of years’ experience required for any role based within the USA. For roles outside of the USA, to ensure compliance with applicable legislation, the JDs should focus on the substantive level of experience required for the role and a minimum number of years should NOT be used.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No