General Electric Engineer in Automation, Protection & Control Systems for Electrical Substations (T&D Segments) in Santiago, Chile
Job Description Summary
- Substation Automation, Protection & Control (P&C) Systems Design, Analysis and Troubleshooting.
- Lead Substation Automation, P&C Systems Factory Acceptance and Commissioning Tests.
- Substation Automation, P&C Products Configuration and Application Software Development.
- Substation Automation, P&C Industrial Networks Design, Configuration, Analysis and Troubleshooting.
- Substation Automation, P&C Communication Protocols (Electrical Industry Standards) Analysis, Design and Troubleshooting.
- Strong Digital Communication Technology understanding.
- Fault Analysis in Substation Automation, P&C Systems.
- Time Synchronization Systems for Industrial Networks Analysis and Troubleshooting.
- Disturbance Fault Recorders (DFR) Systems Analysis and Troubleshooting.
- RTU and Gateways configuration, development, testing/validation and troubleshooting;
- HMI development for energy systems automation using SAGE, DS Agile and Elipse.
Qualifications / Requirements
Bachelor in Electrical, Automation & Control Engineering or Computer Sciences.
Understanding of Electrical Substations Process and Equipment (Field Equipment)
Understanding of Electrical Substations Instrument Equipment (VTs, CTs. AVRs, etc..)
Understanding of Brazilian Regulation Standards for Substation Automation, P&C Systems (ONS Modules)
Fluent Portuguese proficiency
Advanced English proficiency
Basic Spanish proficiency
Available for Traveling in Brazil or abroad in project assignments
Excellent Analytics and Problem Solving Skills
Knowledge of MICOM (PX4X) & UR Products / IEDs for Substation Automation.
Knowledge of DS Agile, D20 and D400 GE Products.
Good Communication skills. Must be clear and concise when reporting activities.
Positive Mindset and Resilience.
Willingness to learn and share knowledge.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No