General Electric Learning Leader, Commercial Learning & Development, USCAN in Salt Lake City, Utah
This position leads the USCAN University Bachelor Commercial Skills Program. The Commercial Learning Leader will partner with Sales Leaders, HR, Product Training Leaders, USCAN Marketing & Ops, and Commercial Learning to define and execute training strategies that align with business objectives for USCAN commercial new hires. They will work closely with USAN training specialists to implement new hire training monthly. This position is aligned with the USCAN Learning & Development team.
• Partner with Sales Leaders and HR to determine new hire sales professional needs
• Deliver world-class onboarding and new hire training experience monthly for all USCAN commercial new hires
• Lead strategy for continued new hire (Bachelor) Commercial Skills Program (CSP) development by partnering with various HR and Learning and Development leaders to ensure all needs are addressed, and various offerings are considered and implemented
• Deliver monthly CSP phase 1, including all tracking, certifications, report cards.
• Deliver quarterly CSP phase 2, including Sales Simulation, graduation, leadership participation and continuously refining curriculum to meet contemporary needs
• Partner with digital learning leaders to create digital learning options as part of Bachelor curriculum
• Integrate with Product Training Leaders to ensure pull-through and activation of commercial skills
• Measure and report all course metrics on an ongoing basis, and provide recommendations for improvement based on course feedback
• Through active participation with the L&D team, identify cross-business collaborative opportunities to leverage best practices in training and drive standardization
• Achieve Certification in several of the core Professional Skills training courses offered by the L&D team. Deliver as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 7 years of training experience or 7+ years in a commercial role within GEHC.
• Understanding of GEHC sales process, commercial roles across the USCAN organization
• Excellent communication and presentation skills; classroom presence
• High level of organization and time management skills
• Ability to work independently to drive results
• Strong ability to influence high level leaders and stakeholders
• Strong proficiency in planning, delegating, coaching and evaluating
• Sales/Commercial Experience
• Proficiency in e-learning course development
• Experience/expertise in instructional and curriculum design, adult learning
• Certification in one or more Corporate Visions courses
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Locations: United States; Illinois, Wisconsin; Wauwatosa
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.