General Electric Aero Alliance Kollsnes Operations Support Leader in Rong, Norway
Job Description Summary
The Kollsnes Aero Alliance site is a small site ( 10 people) where small maintenance and full load testing is performed on mainly GE LM2500 gasturbines for the offshore industry.
There is now an opening for an Operations Support leader that will maintain the facility (Office, shop, testcell and belonging equipment).
This role consists of 3 major Responsibilities: Maintenance of the facilities and equipment, Quality and EHS (Environment, Health and Safety) on the Kollsnes Aero Alliance site.
The Operations Support Leader will use her/his expertise to refine, improve and execute facility maintenance according to Norwegian laws and the company objectives (Quality, EHS, Fulfillment and Efficiency).
She/he will act as focal point for Quality and EHS programs on site and drive the necessary initiatives aligned with the other Aero Alliance sites and HQ.
Operations Support leader will:
• Be responsible for maintenance of the facilities and equipment of the site both hands on and with using external resources/companies.
• Be responsible for the quality programs, internal audits and maintaining the ISO9001-2015 certification in cooperation with HQ.
• Be responsible for the EHS initiatives to ensure compliancy by Law and company, driving a safe workplace and environment.
• Identify maintenance, EHS and Quality projects/initiatives to continuously improve execution and efficiency/productivity of the site.
• Potentially grow into an added operational role.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (or a high school diploma with significant experience in manufacturing operations/facilities/maintenance/EHS)
• Wide range of technical skills (civil works, Mechanical- and electrical equipment and IT systems)
• Self-starter and hands-on attitude, it is expected to also handle small jobs yourself when within expertise.
• Experienced to work alone and with teams both internal and with contractors/vendors.
• Clear thinking attitude to be proactive on internal customer needs
• Strong oral and written communication skills (Norwegian and English)
• Norwegian Work Permit
• Bachelor’s degree in Industrial/Mechanical Engineering is preferred
• Experience in Facility & Maintenance activities.
• Experience with EHS and Quality programs
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• Ability to coordinate and execute projects
Relocation Assistance Provided: No