General Electric Applications Specialist - Critical & Cardiac Care in Richmond, Australia
Role Summary:Responsible for providing clinical support for customers of a broad range of GE Healthcare products into the critical care space. The primary role will be to support the monitoring systems and diagnostic cardiology which may be installed into the Critical Care areas. Responsibilities include providing pre-sale product demonstrations (or clinical trial support) as well as post-sale installation, training and/or customer service activities to support sales objectives for their geography.
Essential Responsibilities:Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Provide technical and clinical leadership during sales process by demonstrating full range of product features including potential uses, product capabilities and benefits to customers as needed
• Develop, coordinate and deliver product training to customers on software, application and/or equipment use, monitor customer installations within assigned territory/region to improve customer satisfaction and maintain customer relationships
• Improve customer satisfaction and socket retention through continuing education on optimization of equipment utilization by customer
• Support trade shows and professional conferences by performing product demonstration and promotion as well as customer training
• Use market and product knowledge to assist sales team in developing sales, marketing and customer service strategies
• Produce well-written post-training reports and provide regular feedback on customer satisfaction and needs
• Responsibilities may also include ongoing post-sale customer support.
Qualifications/Requirements:1. Must hold AHPRA nursing registration.
5 years ICU or ED nursing experience
2 years Educator/teaching experience
Must have sound understanding of patient monitoring solutions use and practical applications
Willingness to travel extensively within your specified geographic region as well as to nationwide sales meetings and tradeshows
Desired Characteristics:6. Strong presentation skills (public speaking and lecture experience desired)
Demonstrated ability to understand and present complex material in understandable terms
Demonstrated interpersonal & communication skills (ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, to external customers, global counterparts and to team members in other functional organizations)
Solid problem solving skills (ability to manage and resolve conflict, communicate issues and propose solutions to both internal team members and external customers)
Proven professional business acumen (experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process)
Self-motivated, willingness to take the initiative to identify opportunities for improvement and take actions to improve
Team oriented with a customer satisfaction mindset
Ability to multi-task effectively and manage multiple priorities at one time
Willingness to be flexible/adapt to changing work environments
Clinical experience in tertiary hospital setting preferred
Current GE product experience desired
Produce well-written post-training reports and product feedback.
Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment.
Possess strong interpersonal and customer and management skills, has ability to work in high pressure environments, and places personal and business integrity at forefront.
About Us:GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.comAdditional Locations:Australia;Melbourne, VIC (Burnley);