General Electric Production Team Leader - Shreveport, LA in Remote, Louisiana
Job Description Summary
This is an on-site position in Shreveport, LA
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Demonstrated ability to communicate, orally and in writing, and work harmoniously with all levels of employees and management.
· Strong working knowledge of product production flow for both Networks and Regulator product lines
· Demonstrates sound decision-making skills, also displays the ability to provide work direction and other forms of leadership.
· Demonstrated ability and willingness to identify performance issues for referral to the area Operations Leader.
· Demonstrated commitment to safety, quality, output, cost reduction, and continuous improvement.
· Proficient in both MS Office Suite and BAAN
· Understand BOM structures and shop work order processes
· Capable of reading and understanding Engineering drawings/schematics
· Previous CW work history
· Broad knowledge of the coil winding operation and working knowledge of material flow procedures related to the coil winding department.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer (https://assets.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/GE11GLOBAL/en_global/desktop/assets/images/poster_screen_reader_optimized_w_supplement.pdf) . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
#LI-Remote - This is a remote position