General Electric Lead Field Service and Technical Advising Specialist in Queretaro, Mexico
Role Summary:The Quick Response Center provides issue resolution support for GE aero derivative gas turbines Customers and currently has an immediate need for Global Field Service Representatives with experience working on GE aero derivative gas turbines. Must be responsible for handling all incoming direct Customers calls and transferred/dropped cases to the Quick Response Center Resolve the issues quickly, applying their technical expertise and utilizing, the Remote Monitoring & Diagnostic systems.
Essential Responsibilities:• Technical issue resolution in a timely manner.
• Reduce on site services' execution jobs by solving technical issues on a remote basis.
• Act as technical expert for customers using the remote system and processes.
• If technical issue cannot be solved remotely, request on site execution (GE Field Services) in terms of maximizing efficiency and optimizing resources.
• Receive, Log, Resolve issue(s) quick OR when necessary; Forward issues to correct x-function for timely issue resolution.
• Collecting of fleet issues to support the emergent issue process.
• Optimizing of first fix rate via telephone and remote support.
• Participation in the 24/7/365 Support shifts per Aero business structure and product line, which includes weekend duty.
• Attend product line trainings for all Aero products to broaden your product line knowledge and expertise.
Qualifications/Requirements:• 5-10 years previous work experience as field services technician (Controls/Electric) on various controls panels (Woodward/GE/Fanuc)
• Be able to read and interpret electrical/mechanical flow and instrument diagrams.
• Self-initiated communications with end user (on-site customers) to help resolve technical or operational issues.
• Strong knowledge of products and services of GE Aero Product line.
• Ability to analyze operating data to understand nature of customer issues quickly.
• Good communication skills, issue tracking in the business’s applied tool, clarity of process and business structure.
• Strong computer skills and advanced user of office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Fluent in local language of your position location of country and working knowledge of English. It is a plus if you know other languages too.
• Engineering Degree
• In case of being a GEIQ employee, you must have previously occupied a position as an E4, E5 or Team Manager 4.
Desired Characteristics:• Legal right to work in Mexico. We will not sponsor individuals for legal permits or visas.
• If currently a GE employee, you must have been in your current position for at least 18 months and have at least a satisfactory performance rating.
About Us:GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.comAdditional Locations:Mexico;Queretaro;