General Electric GE Aviation Digital Inside Sales in Queretaro, Mexico
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
An inside sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives in Latin America. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest and closing sales. The ideal candidate will have prior experience or knowledge of the Latin American Aviation industry.
• Sourcing new sales opportunities for GE Aviation Digital products and services through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
• Understanding customer needs and requirements
• Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
• Understand customer needs and requirements
• Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
• Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
• Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
• Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
• Perform effective online demos to prospects
• Partner and closely collaborate with the collocated engineering team to mature sales opportunities and identify new pursuits
• Be an active player in the overall regional strategy
• Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
• Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English and Spanish.
• Strong listening and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Solid negotiation skills and capable to figure out win-to-win scenarios with customers.
• BA/BS degree plus 6 years of experience, or Master’s plus 4 years of experience or PhD degree plus 2 years of experience.
• Position will be based in GEIQ, Queretaro, Mexico. Applicants from other zones in the country must be willing to relocate to Queretaro.
• Able to legally work in Mexico. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future for this job
For internal employees: In case of being a GEIQ employee, you must have previously occupied a position as an E2.
• Aviation industry experience or knowledge
• FOQA experience or knowledge
• Proven inside sales experience
• Track record of over-achieving quota
• Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
Locations: Mexico; Queretaro