General Electric Full Stack Developer in Queretaro, Mexico
Job Description Summary
As a Full Stack Developer, you will advocate for the use of cutting-edge technology to build and maintain web software application & services. You will be responsible for software lifecycle including activities such as requirement analysis, documentation/procedures, and implementation of web software with exposure to GE Power global teams.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Use of GE software technology to build scalable products using Agile methodology
• Act as a technology partner for our Gas Power clients from inception to completion while architecting reusable front-end systems
• Understand customer needs and translating requirements into world-class design, you will be responsible for delivering high-quality applications
• Partner with multidisciplinary teams located across the world (Engineering users, Technical Leaders, Product Management, and Project Management) to solve challenging problems
• Build features such as Front End, web services and Queries on existing databases
• Work on core data structures and algorithms and implement them using language of choice.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) with basic experience.
• Passion and hands-on working experience developing secure, scalable enterprise applications.
• Experience with Relational Databases (Oracle, MSSQL, NoSQL, AWS RDS or equivalent)
• Experience with Python
• Experience with REST Services
• Prior work experience in an agile environment, or introductory training on Lean/Agile
• Ability to break down problems and estimate time for development tasks.
Strong interpersonal and team building skills
• Experience with C#
• Frontend experience leveraging some of the following web technologies and frameworks: AngularJS
• Experience with Unit Testing, CI/CD
• Being a DevOps advocate, with working knowledge in technologies such as Docker, Jenkins, and Kubernetes
Relocation Assistance Provided: No