General Electric Junior Engineer in Pune, India
• Experience of warehouse related sourcing activities, treat as Indirect buyer.
• RFQ, negotiation, PR to PO conversion, End to End follow up starting from PO creation till completion of work & payments.
• Creation of Logistics suppler PO with payment issues and payment related concerns.
• Deal with Supplier for on time material supply.
• Responsible for major task of inventory movement from GE MMF to MLL along with transfer of system knowledge.
• Handle various types of audits in ware house like Quality, EHS Etc.
• Responsible for aviation dispatch activities (FGIP to FG, On time packaging and dispatch)
• Maintaining 5S and safety in warehouse also motivate to peoples about this.
• Continuous improvement in safe activities for MHEs, Chemicals, reduction of forklift usage also inspire team to achieve the same.
• Responsible for maintenance of GE owned and rental MHEs & other material handling equipment’s.
• Arrangement of warehouse trainings like IT assets related or support functions.
• Maintain good supplier as well as customer relationship.
• Management of E-auction which recently happen for warehouse assets.
• Knowledge of all types of challans, permits and entry form.
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
• 1-2 years of experience in
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
Locations: India; Pune