General Electric ANZ Demo Coordinator in Parramatta, Australia
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Demo Coordinator will be responsible for training and coordination over the GE Demo tool and process in the ANZ region. The role will help with the coordination of the various Demo events booked in the by the commercial teams and work with logistics to ensure that equipment is moved to the various locations. The role will also act as a gatekeeper to ensure that demo equipment is in compliance with GE policy, re ordering of replenishment stock and providing various management reports.
• Set up training Material
• Induction and training of employees to the GE Demo Tool.
• Re ordering of equipment for replenishing demo stock when needed.
• Coordinate availability of equipment when needed.
• Preparing demo kits (ie establishing Parent child relationships).
• Supporting commercial team in reducing obsolesce charges and managing inventory levels.
• Facilitate Order to Remittance (OTR) with the inventory transfer on the sale of any demo equipment.
• Provide management report for managing the inventory level, utilization, sales hit rate etc.
• Ensure Equipment delivery quality (on time and reliability through logistics) to our customers.
• Develop sufficient reporting.
• Ensuring compliance with GE Policies.
• Proficient in leading and setting direction for teams, including demonstrated ability to motivate, influence and drive change at all levels of the organization.
• Creates or revitalizes business processes by leading change initiatives maximizing efficiency.
• Ability to energize, develop and build rapport at all levels within the organization
• Proven ability and commitment to execute, multi-task, and deliver
• Knowledge of GE Healthcare Products & Equipment Sales business
• Customer satisfaction oriented
• Problem solving expertise
• High level of flexibility and passion/engagement
• Team working skills
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Understands financial data
• Transportation & customs business knowledge
• Ability to implement change to increase team performance
• Sales force, Oracle order management
Locations: Australia; Parramatta
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.