General Electric Quality Control & Goods Receive coordinator in Oslo, Norway
The Quality Control and Goods Receive coordinator is overall responsible to ensure incoming materials are according to governing standards and made available for production.
• Responsible to perform goods receive inspection on raw materials and finished products.
• Responsible of quality for released material to production.
• Ensure material traceability and material availability in SAP.
• Ensure material certificates, procedures and delivery documentation are compliant to ISO, EN, API, NORSOK standards and internal and customer specifications.
• Perform measurements with analog and digital instruments to ensure materials are according to specifications.
• Identify, label and generate non-conformance reports for all defective materials.
• Preparing and filing necessary quality records for supplier evaluation.
• Drive and coordinate quality issues with supplier in cooperation with material buyer and engineer.
• Ensure storage of parts in its allocated location throughout the goods reception process.
• Drive process and equipment improvements to achieve productivity increase
• Minimum 3 years’ experience from manufacturing
• Understanding/experience of technical documentation such as mechanical drawings, material standards, product specifications, standards ISO, EN, API, NORSOK
• PMI certificate
• Experience in working in SAP Business One.
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office package.
• Working experience from goods reception and inspection.
• Technical skillset and experience from usage of measuring tools.
• Experience from subsea business.
• Driven and proactive attitude
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
• Accurate and conscientious
• Solid oral and written communication skills in Norwegian and English
• Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities within a specified time period
• Mindset for team work and meeting deadlines
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield
products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and
experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a
smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the
company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying
breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse
over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter target=”_blank”>@BHGECo at http://www.twitter.com/BHGECo