General Electric Qualified Person in Oslo, Norway
Job Description Summary
GE Healthcare Life Sciences is a stand-alone organization that specializes in the manufacture of sterile pharmaceutical products for X-ray, MR and PET. Our Quality Assurance department is looking for an experienced Qualified Person (QP) with a background in Research and development, Project leadership, LEAN and External audits expertise.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
Roles & responsibilities
As an authorized Qualified Person in this role, you will first attain QP authorization by the Norwegian Medicines Agency. You will thereafter play the role of QP Lead on
· DQ,IQ,OQ,PQ and Process validation work and New Products launches to the global market
· Execute external supplier (re)qualification audits and internal inspection readiness audits
· Participate in Computerized systems related projects
· Assist in the release of product batches when needed.
· Highly varied work experience
· Hybrid working arrangement
· Auditor certification
· LEAN methodology training
· Local and global networking
· GE Healthcare leadership training program incl. finance training.
· Starting bonus to candidates with the right qualification and experience
· International travel during audits
Qualifications and experience
· Master’s degree in Pharmacy (MSc. Pharm or Cand.Pharm)
· Oral and written proficiency in the English and Norwegian language
· Proven records and experience in the abovementioned fields is essential.
· Advanced understanding and experience in IT & computerized systems
· Proven ability to act with humility and build trust; lead with transparency; deliver with focus, and drive ownership with unyielding integrity.
· Competitive salary & remuneration package.
· Access to free gym classes, vaccination and other health benefits.
· Excellent pension benefits.
· Personal development & promotion opportunity in a global company
Inclusion and Diversity
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We expect all employees to live and breathe our behaviors: to act with humility and build trust; lead with transparency; deliver with focus, and drive ownership – always with unyielding integrity.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No