General Electric Materials Planner in Oslo, Norway
The Materials Planner will be responsible for material and production planning and a key contributor to meet deliveries and achieve business goals. The role includes coordination of material logistic from internal and external suppliers across the organization.
• Manage material planning processes and prepare and update production schedules and purchasing needs.
• Translation of orderbook into purchase orders and work orders.
• Coordinate and expedite material flow to ensure availability for production.
• Coordinate material logistics to internal/external suppliers for subcontract activities.
• Ensuring that documentation is completed and correct according to applicable specifications and standards.
• Support placing purchase orders of material
• Continuously aiming to process improvements and productivity increase to drive cost.
• Experience and ability to plan and execute activities in a high pace and often-changing environment.
• High level of oral and written communication skills in English and Norwegian.
• Experience from subsea business.
• Experience from material and production planning and use of ERP systems.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business or related field preferred, or any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the required knowledge, abilities and skills.
• Competent in office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Experience with SAP Business One
• Strong communication skills
• Experience from working in a production environment.
• Hands on and proactive attitude
• Strong focus on quality
• LEAN experience
• Team player
• Ability to work well in team under high pressure and tight deadlines
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield
products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and
experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a
smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the
company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying
breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse
over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter target=”_blank”>@BHGECo at http://www.twitter.com/BHGECo