General Electric Inventory Planning Analyst Internship in Noventa di Piave, Italy
Role Summary:The person hired for the position of Inventory Planning Analyst Internship ensures the correct amount of inventory to ensure customer and production needs. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing inventory projects and reporting of inventory numbers and reviewing all safety stock, minimum order quantity and kanban numbers to support manufacturing.
Essential Responsibilities:• Maintain reporting charts and tables that are visible to organization.
• Prepare monthly excess quantities for parts, presenting this data to the business teams for sign offs as well as recording the business cases for the exceptions.
• Monitor and provide changes to Kanban quantities with material manager, identifies and manage new Kanban material.
• Amend part parameters to ensure peak performance of inventory and order line management.
• Analyze MRP parameters to determine appropriate inventory levels for raw materials and finished goods, reviewing with planning and purchasing.
• Maintain rolling forecast for Long Lead Time materials.
Qualifications/Requirements:• Bachelor’s Degree in Management Engineering or Business Administration or related discipline from an accredited university or college
• Proficient knowledge and usage of computers, MS Office Applications (MS Excel including spreadsheets, graphs, functions and advanced applications)
Desired Characteristics:• Desired Characteristics
• Minimum 6 months related experience in manufacturing, supply chain management or equivalent operational function including internship experience
• Preferred exposure to general supply chain management functions within a manufacturing environment
• Ability to drive results
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
• Ability to work independently
• Strong problem solving skills
About Us:GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.comAdditional Locations:Italy;Noventa di Piave;