General Electric Steam AR Disputes Coordinator in Noida, India
Role Summary:Dispute Resolution Coordinator will be responsible for acting as a key point of contact for P&Ls’. Manage, maintain and optimize the current level of dispute resolution, whilst ensuring and driving adherence to the dispute policy and process across all stakeholders. Acting as the key liaison between Business and collection teams, they will be the responsible subject matter expert for the wing to wing dispute process.
Essential Responsibilities:• Partner with external customers and internal stakeholders to drive efficient, dispute solutions with a focus on timely and complete resolution.
• Actively participate with Billing Quality team to improve repeated disputes reduction and root cause resolution.
• Engage in any relevant simplification opportunities and special projects as needed for Billing Quality initiatives.
• Develop, manage and maintain relationships with Biz stakeholders and approved agency helping with collection process and resolving disputes.
• Track key metrics while advising the leadership team on risks and opportunities, as well as recommending actions.
• Participate in cross-functional projects to drive simplification
• Improve rigor in key dispute processes, decrease repeat disputes, improve cash collection and reduce past dues.
• Maintenance of standardized dispute process
• Ensure adherence to the process by all stakeholders, Industrial partners as well as collection agency employees.
• Support projects relating to disputes (FSCM/GECARS enhancements, project initiatives, integrations, divestures) etc.
• Act as Subject Matter Expert for stakeholders
• Identify and facilitate internal and external escalations to drive dispute resolution to meet the key KPIs. (eg.: Disputed AR; Resolution & ID CT; Commenting Quality)
• Act as a key contact and support for the regional Dispute Team in coaching/mentoring, training, process roll out
• Work with the Global Dispute Manager in coordinating cross regional initiatives, projects, process and system enhancements
Qualifications/Requirements:• Bachelor’s Degree with 5+ years of collections or AR Management / analyst experience
Desired Characteristics:• Team player that collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources
• Curious and driven to get to root cause on issues
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, particularly facilitation and influencing skills
• Ability to prioritize and execute tasks to meet critical deadlines
• Process knowledge and orientation with ability to see and plan for “big picture”
• Demonstrated ability to lead multiple initiatives and achieve performance goals in a high-volume environment
• Proven ability to make decisions based on quantitative analysis and creative thinking
• Excellent interpersonal skills ability to foster relationships and create informal networks, both internal and external
About Us:GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.comAdditional Locations:Hungary, India;Noida, Budapest;