General Electric National Modality Leader, CT in Nashville, Tennessee
Role Summary:The National Modality Leader, CT is accountable to grow sales revenue and margins for CT within an assigned geographical area within USCAN Imaging. The National Modality Leader drives a coherent product differentiation and commercial strategy for CT and optimizes the use of resources to effectively capture market potential for his/her segment in order to achieve the Operating plan and grow profitable share.
Essential Responsibilities:The National Modality Leader has direct management of the Region Modality Leaders (RML) or Product Specialists (PS) or Applications Specialists (AS) in their assigned geographical sub-region. They will assist and contribute to the coordination of One GEHC account activities in conjunction with the next level Modality Managers or Zone Managers and their teams of Account Managers/Executives to bring maximum business results and customer satisfaction to GEHC.
The National Modality Leader is expected to act as a conduit back to Modality Leadership to capture evolving market and customer needs to drive continuous product innovation adapted to local market needs.
• Is accountable to achieve the quarterly and yearly Product/Solution/Service P&L Operating Plan targets for assigned geographical area.
• Is accountable for timely and accurate forecasting of pipeline and sales per the normal reporting cycles within the Product Business unit and Geographical Region.
• Provide input to the formulation of the yearly business planning cycles for within their Product Business Unit and Geographical Region e.g. Growth Playbook and Session II.
• Continuously develop deep clinical and technical knowledge including awareness of current and future trends in healthcare technology and healthcare funding mechanisms.
• Understand and analyze market dynamics and competition to develop business opportunities for the PSS/PS teams and account teams in the geography Provide ongoing feedback to management, Region and marketing.
• Educate, coach and direct the differentiation (position, value proposition and key messages) of their product/solution/service within their assigned territory. Act as referrence point to the Regional/Zone acccount teams regarding differentiation of their products. Continiously positions the value of their product within the relevant GEHC care areas/disease areas.
• Ensure and validate up to date knowledge of product positioning and differentiation messages with in their PSS/PS teams as well as relevant account teams.
• Attract, retain, educate and develop world-class commercial talents to realise product commercial strategy.
• Drives performance management within the team, providing a regular operating mechanism of feedback and coaching and managing the annual appraisal system.
• Is responsible to regularly have “infield coaching/ride-along” sessions with each one of their team members on topics including, but not limited to, territory management, opportunity management, understanding customer needs, differentiating and presenting the value of product, handling customer objections and key opinion leader selling. Provides documented, regular, timely and productive development feedback.
• Coach and assist the RML with the differentiation of product offerings during the various stages of the sales process to actively move the customer through their decision-making process towards a successful outcome for GE.
• The National Modality Leader acts as a primary product customer point of contact in the sub region and represents the product/product range in case of multi-product projects and cross-P&L business events.
Qualifications/Requirements:1. Education to Bachelor Degree level.
Experienced in Sales / Marketing in progressive leadership positions within the Healthcare industry with in-depth knowledge of healthcare market and decision makers.
Demonstrated business management and resource allocation skills including business plan development.
Strong knowledge of GEHC and exceptional knowledge of products and services offered within the modality.
Exemplary people management, leadership skills, as well as sales coaching & team building skills.
Strong business acumen; financial and organizational skills.
Advanced negotiation, problem solving and influencing skills.
High level presentation and interpersonal skills; able to communicate and present ideas to customers in a way that produces understanding and impact that builds effective strategic relationships.
Ability to energize, develop, and build rapport, collaboration and influence at all levels within an organization. Act as inspirational leader with optimism, highly approachable and humble.
Ability to operate effectively in a multi-tasking, dynamic environment, while maintaining a forward-thinking and customer-first attitude.
Desired Characteristics:1. Master’s degree preferred.
Direct and/or Indirect management experience; managing in a matrix organization.
Strong track record in high technology product sales / solutions
Deep modality experience
About Us:GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).Additional Locations:United States;Tennessee;