General Electric Lead Embedded SW Development Engineer in Mumbai, India
As a Firmware Engineer at BHGE,. you will be responsible for architecture, design and development of next generation of embedded products
• Programming experience in C (C++ is a plus) for embedded systems, including development of algorithms, manipulation of data structures, and implementing highly
• Knowledge of ARM or equivalent embedded microcontroller architectures.
• Experience with lab tools: Logic Analyzers, oscilloscopes, JTAG/ICE debuggers and
• Analysis of the requirements, architecture definition, design and debug of managed
memories products firmware.
• Developing source code targeting the embedded system.
• Performing effective analysis of functional issues or performance profiling with the
firmware and hardware in test environments or target host systems.
• Contribute to process improvements to ensure firmware quality and time-to-market.
B.S. or M.S. Engineering degree
5+ years of experience developing embedded microcontroller applications.
5+ years of experience with C, C+Knowledge of communications protocols such as I2C, SPI and UARTs
Experience working directly with microcontroller elements such as ADCs, timers, PWMs, GPIO
Experience using development tools such as logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, protocol analyzers, signal generators, power supplies and embedded electronics
Experience using TDD
• In depth experience of software and firmware development methodologies to ensure
firmware quality and time-to-market (design verification, code reviews, prototyping and
• Good English knowledge (speech and writing);
• Be action-oriented and organized;
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
Locations: India; Mumbai