General Electric Application Operations Engineer in Mumbai, India
Role Summary:This position is for SAP PI/PO (Process Integration/ Process Orchestration) SME in the SAP DevOps team at BHGE. This individual will be responsible for handling multiple existing integrations and will be involved in design, development and review of new integration projects.
Essential Responsibilities:• Key member in BHGE SAP Devops team and supporting delivery related to integrations in a multiple ERPs and multiple integrated applications environment.
• Ownership in SAP Process Integration domain; involved in solutioning, designing, building, testing and documentation of integrations.
• Drive standardization, best practices and optimization initiative
• Proactively work with program / project managers, partner teams, 3rd party integration team and sap to resolve issues; champion closure on business & technical issues.
• Take complete accountability of quality of solution delivered by project and partner teams. Ensure best, efficient, scalable & maintainable solution.
Qualifications/Requirements:• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology/Engineering/Business Management with minimum 5 years of SAP work experience
• 5 plus years of experience in designing, development and implementation of complex integration scenarios using SAP PI and PO and cross component BPM.
Should be familiar with ABAP including ALE/IDOC, BAPI/RFC FM, PROXY
• Should have very good understanding on SAP PI / PO architecture and able to derive the reusable components and best practices.
• Worked in single stack environment to configure interface
• Experience of PI to PO migration will be added advantage
• Configuration and Administration of the PI Components - SAP Web AS ABAP/Java, Adapter Engine & iFlow, monitoring, alert configuration, NWDS.
• Should be able to technical review the deliverables and guide the team to follow the standards and best practices.
• Well-versed on Java to help with UDFs and Adapter Module customization
• Proficient on JDBC, SOAP/HTTP, FTP/FTPS, SFTP/PGP, Proxy, IDoc/RFC, RNIF, MDM, AS2 & Mail Adapters
• Expertise on Web-services using SOA concept/ES Workplace and WS-RM
• Should have good knowledge on SAP Marketplace for applying Notes and requesting Messages
• Interface Troubleshooting, Monitoring & Performance Tuning
Desired Characteristics:• SAP PI/PO certified
• Working experience on Agile methodology
• Strong interpersonal, leadership and influencing skills
About Us:Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE: BHGE) is the world’s first and only full stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company leverages minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.Additional Locations:India;Mumbai, Bengaluru;