General Electric Sr Technical Product Manager - Finance IT Hyper Automation in Monterrey, Mexico
Job Description Summary
Responsible for working in lock-step with Finance IT Automation Leader acting as a senior technical product manager to create a clear strategic direction that will be delivered by the Automation development team. You will work with the team and deliver a clear and descriptive set of requirements to enable the delivery of Hyper Automation (RPA + AI/ML) features and functionality. Your priority is seamless integration and alignment of perspectives from a broad set of Business/Finance and Digital Technology stakeholders including but not limited to: Gas Power Finance Senior Leadership, Finance Process Owners/Tower Leads, Finance IT Principal Architect, Finance IT Application Managers, Automation Development and Technical teams.
WORK LOCATION : This position can be located in either Mexico/Monterrey, Hungary/Budapest or India/Bangalore
Roles and Responsibilities
In this role, you will:
• Interacts across all levels of Gas Power Finance organization to discover and identify automation opportunities, support creation of business process mapping, execute requirements-gathering, support solution/feature design, agile development, coordinate & execute testing (SIT/UAT), support Go Live/Hypercare and obtaining Hyper Automation solutions feedback.
• Works with Finance teams and vendors to develop Hyper Automation solution roadmap, including features and products.
• Demonstrate deep understanding of the RPA and Machine Learning technology stack (associated UiPath/AWS/Azure micro-services)and their impact on the strategic evolution of associated final products & features.
• Collaborate with associated UX Design, conduct end user and stakeholder interviews and translate into associated personas.
• Demonstrate ability to positively influence associated Finance organization partners and Digital Technology Technical Product Managers.
• Collaborates with Finance IT PMO, Finance Demand Management for prioritization of associated release and sprint backlogs short-term roadmap for MVPs and quarterly releases.
• Own and manage the Finance RPA and Machine Learning backlog; continuously orders and prioritizes to ensure that 1-2 sprints/iterations of backlog are always ready.
• Prioritizes continuously in accordance with the understanding and validation of Finance organization problems and needs.
• Collaborates with Finance IT TPMs to decompose features into consumable user stories.
• Engages frequently (at least 50% of the time) with the Automation development team; facilitates discussions, provides clarification, story acceptance and refinement, testing and validation; contributes to design activities and decisions.
• Translates unstructured or ambiguous work requests into actionable user stories and work unit.
• Partners with Service Owners/ Development Managers to ensure healthy development process.
• Applies Agile Methodology.
Information Technology/Computer Science/Engineering Bachelor's Degree in with minimum 4 years of experience
• Strong knowledge of Automation design and Machine Learning models coding principles
• Experience working in an Agile environment
• Familiarity with versatile implementation options
• Demonstrates knowledge on Integration technology topics, such as Web Services, APIs, data transfer, data modeling, data clean up, scalability, and data security
• Demonstrates the initiative to explore alternate technology and approaches to solving problems
• Skilled in breaking down problems, documenting problem statements and estimating efforts
• Has the ability to analyze impact of technology choices
• Skilled in negotiation to align stakeholders and communicate a single synthesized perspective to the scrum team. Balances value propositions for competing stakeholders.
• Demonstrates knowledge of the competitive environment
• Demonstrates knowledge of Automation & Machine Learning technologies in the market to help make buy (SaaS) vs build recommendations, scope MVPs, and to drive market timing decisions
• Influences through others; builds direct and "behind the scenes" support for ideas. Pre-emptively sees downstream consequences and effectively tailors influencing strategy to support a positive outcome.
• Able to verbalize what is behind decisions and downstream implications. Continuously reflecting on success and failures to improve performance and decision-making.
• Understands when change is needed. Participates in technical strategy planning.
• Able to effectively direct and mentor others in critical thinking skills. Proactively engages with cross-functional teams to resolve issues and design solutions using critical thinking and analysis skills and best practices. Finds important patterns in seemingly unrelated information.
• Influences and energizes other toward the common vision and goal. Maintains excitement for a process and drives to new directions of meeting the goal even when odds and setbacks render one path impassable.
• Innovates and integrates new processes and/or technology to significantly add value to GE. Identifies how the cost of change weighs against the benefits and advises accordingly. Proactively learns new solutions and processes to address seemingly unanswerable problems.
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
#LI-Remote - This is a remote position