General Electric Sr Staff Data Operations Engineer in Monterrey, Mexico
Serves as the technical expert for designing, building and
delivering Dodeca solutions. The Senior Architect will lead development initiatives and will work to
support developing new implementations that digitize existing manual solutions. Partner with the
internal GE Dodeca Product Manager, Development peers as well as Operations teams during the
development life-cycle up until and though a successful launch.
- Prototype, refine, test, build and develop Dodeca based
solutions including Essbase Applications-Cubes.
- Serve as the main technical resource for
Dodeca with relational and/or Essbase solutions.
- Ensure compliance to system
architecture, methods, standards, practices and participate in their creation.
industry leading standards/practices across the Dodeca solutions.
- Drive the growth of
knowledge and expertise of Dodeca features, functionality both technical and
- Develops peer, cross-functional and cross-GE Business relationships to
maximize best practice sharing and team effectiveness.
- Clearly articulate and effectively
influence both business and technical teams, as it pertains to driving standardization of
- Work closely with the Operations team to identify opportunities for data
quality/governance controls to improve data integrity and operational excellence.
detailed analysis, design, construction and testing specifications ensuring technical compatibility
and compliance to defined build framework.
- Translates high-level business requirements
into detailed functional and technical specifications.
- Leads all development and testing
activities prior to user acceptance testing ensuring quality and requirements are met.
effective working relationships with finance, business teams, peers and vendors to seamlessly
integrate assigned program deliverables into overall strategic team
- Demonstrate an ability to communicate technical knowledge through project
management and contributions to product strategy as an EPM Shared Services
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Information Systems,
Finance, or related discipline, OR at least 3 years of relevant IT work experience.
7 years of IT programming experience involving Financial Systems.
- Minimum 7 years
working with system analysis, design; supporting enterprise platforms.
- Minimum 5 years
working with Oracle EPM technology (Essbase, Planning, HFM) and advanced SQL
- Must be willing to work out of an office located in Monterrey, MX
Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background
investigation and drug screen.
- Prior implementation experience with EPM and Oracle
Product Suites (Essbase, Planning, HFM, DRM, FDM/FDMEE, ODI, etc.)
- Knowledge of
financial systems, financial cycles and processes; Sarbanes Oxley experience.
in partnering with off-shore teams.
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency and
Self-starter, requires minimal direction to accomplish goals.
Ability to meet
deadlines and work under pressure.
- Strong desire for exploring, evaluating and
understanding new technologies.
- Experience with complex system
- Strong analytical and strong problem-solving skills - communicates in a clear
and succinct manner and effectively evaluates information/data to make decisions; anticipates
obstacles and develops plans to resolve; creates actionable strategies and operational
- Experience with the other tools: Oracle Financials, SAP, Automic, EPM suite, SOA,
Experience with scripting/scripting languages.
and operational experience with financial systems.
- Strong knowledge of financial systems,
financial cycles and processes.
- Proven experience in onshore and offshore team
- Excellent influencing, interpersonal & communications skills (both
written & verbal) with all levels of an organization).
- Strong track record of
understanding and interest in current and emerging technologies demonstrated through training,
job experience and/or industry activities.
- Strong team player – collaborates well with others
to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources; has experience working
with others on a global basis; applies knowledge to coach and mentor
- Demonstrated customer focus – evaluates decisions through the eyes of the
customer; builds strong customer relationships; creates processes with customer viewpoint;
partners with customers to help shape their future initiatives.
- Change oriented – actively
generates process improvements; champions and drives change initiatives; confronts difficult
circumstances in creative ways, balances multiple and competing priorities and executes
- Able to connect with a broad network beyond current location and/or business
to solve issues.
- Six Sigma or EPM Certified.
About Us:GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.comAdditional Locations:Mexico;Monterrey, Mexico City;