General Electric Advanced FP&A Specialist in Monterrey, Mexico
Role Summary:Responsible for providing financial planning, analysis, closing and reporting to Renewables Headquarters. Medium level professional position. Requires good understanding of work routines and procedures. Limited independence in problem solving and decision making.
Essential Responsibilities:• Responsible for managing the REN Headquarter cycle- 3 year budget, forecasts at functional level of the organization, pacing, closing and reporting.
• Define KPIs to measure the performance in all areas of the organization & Own key base cost financials manage and drive results to deliver targets.
• Validates data from multiple sources and ensures the integrity and accuracy of the data being provided
• Establishes collaborative relationships with other functional team members/senior leaders and provide critical support to Base cost leaders in business reviews.
• Propose action plans to improve profitability and cash generation as well as corrective action plans as needed.
• Work with finance leaders on cost reduction initiatives for Base cost.
• Basic financials understanding of procedures and concepts.
• Expected to resolve problems through the application of acquired expertise guided by precedent.
• Operates as independent professional and Focus on decision making.
Qualifications/Requirements:• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 3 years of experience in Finance).
Desired Characteristics:• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong knowledge of financial principles and their applications
• Strong analytical capabilities
• Ability to perform analyses and conclude decisions
• Ability to work independently and proactively.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Works well under pressure
• Advanced systems and computer skills including SAP, HFM, FDL, Oracle, Excel & PowerPoint
About Us:GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.comAdditional Locations:Mexico;Monterrey;