General Electric Material Support Leader – Engine Assembly in Moissy Cramayel, France
Job Description Summary
GE Aerospace is a world-leading provider of jet and turboprop engines, as well as integrated systems for commercial, military, business, and general aviation aircraft. GE Aerospace will build upon our established 100+ years of expertise, extensive partnerships, and commitment to customers. Together we will mobilize a new era of growth in aerospace and defense – one that balances the current needs of our industry with those of future generations, surpassing what is expected and delivering what is essential.
As a Material Support Leader – Engine Assembly’, you will be part of a global team that supports the material delivery and relationship between GE Aerospace and its Partners across the Globe. The role is part of the Supply Chain Organization and will be based in France at the Moissy Cramayel site where you will have the opportunity to work directly with our partner Safran Aircraft Engines.
Please only apply with an English format CV/Resume
Scope of the job:
Programs: CFM56 / LEAP
Supply Chain activities: SAE Engines Assembly and Test activities
As part of your duties, you will be involved in the deployment of commercial aviation-related programs and have the primary responsibilities of coordinating and facilitating the flow of material while ensuring the planning of resources in accordance with the production plan. Your responsibilities are as follows:
• Manage the overall planning, hardware systems and processes: prepare and update production schedules and purchases.
• Ensure alignment of operations with the production plan and key performance indicators.
• Optimize stocks and improve processes.
• Communicate within the organization to which he / she is directly attached.
• Presentations to senior managers on specific technical issues and explain to inter-functional teams how the technologies are inter-related and contribute to the overall strategy of the branch
• Connecting technologies and designing solutions based on multiple technologies. Work on inter-functional projects / with inter-functional teams to provide technological solutions relevant to the branch.
• Communicate with members of his or her department on matters within his / her area of expertise
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited College or University
• Fluent in English and French language
• In-depth knowledge & experience in Production, Materials or similar Supply Chain roles from a highly regulated industrial environment.
• Excellent People Skills and Customer Focus
• Ability to work independently & proactively to drive projects by coordinating with key Stakeholders.
• General and practical knowledge of improvement and problem-solving tools, working group management and “Kaizen” action plan type
• Flexibility to travel to US and other locations in Europe as required
GE Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE Aerospace supports and encourages flexible working arrangements, where possible, and recognizes the benefits to employees of having a positive work-life balance. As a new joiner we are pleased to be able to offer you the following in your benefit fund, which you then can tailor to meet your individual needs:
Company pension plan,
Supplemental health insurance,
Long service awards,
Invalidity and death insurance,
Holiday and fitness subsidy.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No