General Electric Radiology Account Manager in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Job Description Summary
Job Description Summary
Responsible for creating and winning sales opportunities for their products/solutions/services in an assigned territory, and/or in a list of named accounts individually or as part of a One GE Healthcare team. Act as the clinical/technical expert to establish and continuously develop the relationship with departmental and technical decision makers in their assigned accounts and where applicable work in conjunction with Account Executives and Managers to gain access to C-Suite decision makers.
Essential Responsibilities :
As the clinical/technical sales expert for assigned products/solutions/services, will differentiate GE’s offerings, convey compelling value propositions, lead the opportunity, qualify the customer needs, develop and present solutions proposals/quotations, respond to customers’ clinical/technical/process questions in order to successfully close increasingly complex clinical/technical/solution sales Financial Performance:
• Accountable to achieve orders; sales OP target for assigned accounts/territory
• Provide input to deal pricing strategy and ensure pricing compliance for segment opportunities
• Forecast orders/sales within the applicable sales funnel tools and reports for their products/solutions/services in their assigned territory/accounts
Territory & Account Management:
• Create business plans for territory/assigned accounts including, but not limited to opportunity development, competitive strategies
• Build strong business relationships, formulate account strategies to continuously strengthen relationships within the assigned accounts/territory.
• Identify and respond to key account technical and departmental decision makers’ needs and maintain customer contact records in the relevant CRM tools
• Continuously develop and improve a network of key opinion leaders within the assigned territory
• Track and communicate market trends to/from the field including competitor data, and develop and lead effective counter-strategies
Product & Market Expertise:
• Maintain up to date detailed knowledge of their product/services. Able to present/discuss the technology and clinical benefits in terms which are relevant to customers
• Maintain up to date market and competitor knowledge related to product/solutions/services
• Continuously update understanding of customers’ changing clinical and/or operational issues and challenges
• Create viable product configurations meeting customer needs effectively, while achieving optimum margin for GE
• Differentiate assigned product offering during the various stages of the sales process, effectively using GE resources/approved product marketing/product promotion material to actively support the customer through their decision-making process towards a successful outcome for GE
• Promote product/solution and the company at relevant medical conferences/technical exhibitions
Bachelor’s Degree or minimum 5 years of selling experience in a medical, healthcare or technical field (e.g. biomedical engineering, medical physics) or Life Sciences field Previous experience in the Healthcare Industry Ability to interface with both internal team members and external customers as part of solutions based sales approach Ability to energize, develop and build rapport at all levels within an organization Strong capacity and drive to develop career Excellent verbal and written communication skills in local language as well as good command of English Ability to synthesize complex issues and communicate in simple messages Excellent organizational skills Excellent negotiation and closing skills Strong presentation skills Live within the designated territory and able to travel, including overnight travel Valid motor vehicle license
Desired Characteristics :
Proven and progressive previous experience in sales/services/promotion to C-suite and technical decision makers e.g. CEOs, Strategic Planning Directors, Facilities/Estates managers, Biomedical Engineers, nursing staff, medical specialty staff (Anesthesiology, Radiology, Intensive care, Nuclear Physicists etc.) Prior hospital-based pharmaceutical sales experience appreciated
Additional Eligibility Qualifications :
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable)
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at https://assets.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/GE11GLOBAL/englobal/desktop/assets/images/posterscreenreaderoptimizedwsupplement.pdf . at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: No