General Electric Staff Technical Project Manager in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Job Description Summary
Responsible for wing-to-wing execution of technical projects to deliver high quality outcomes to internal and/or external customers. Partners with functional owner to define requirements. Works with technical team internal and external to the initiative to ensure outcomes delivery on time, within scope and budget and of desired quality. Ensures project management practices are followed and improved as needed.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our Digital organization is structured around three major areas: Products & Platform, Go to Market and Centers of Excellence.
Roles and Responsibilities
In this role, you will:
• Collaborate with business and functional partners and technology leadership in specifying requirements
• Drive technology discussion and strategy in line with business needs
• Define execution plan and approach based on project scope, expected timeline and available budget/resources
• Facilitate convergence of functional and technical knowledge
• Work with technical team often comprising of members of separate organizations to coordinate day-to-day execution as per outlined plan
• Cooperate with and manage external vendors as required
• Ensure pre-defined project management processes and practices are followed. Drive simplification and improvement as necessary
• Support execution team with resolution of roadblocks and interdependencies. Partner with technical and functional teams external to the project to ensure their tasks are completed as required
• Manage project risks, scope changes and other non-standard events throughout the life of the project
• Manage stakeholder communication and progress reporting
• Ensure quality of deliverables is verified and matching stakeholder expectations
• Track project outcomes realization and customer satisfaction levels through established metrics against service level. Ensure lessons learned are collected
Bachelor's Degree in with advanced experience.
For roles in USA :Bachelor's Degree in with 6+ years experience
Desired Characteristics• Strong team player – collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources
• PMP, ScrumMaster or related Project Management certifications
- Specific experience leading Marketing technology (Martech) programs and familiarity with the following marketing systems/technologies: NewsCred, Veeva, Widen, Sitecore, Showpad, and Marketo
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer (https://assets.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/GE11GLOBAL/en_global/desktop/assets/images/poster_screen_reader_optimized_w_supplement.pdf) . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: No