General Electric Senior Account Manager Italy in Milan, Italy
Job Description Summary
Wind Sales Managers are responsible for driving profitable growth through increasing sales of GE's world class wind turbines. Successful candidates will demonstrate an ability to work closely with product management, supply chain, finance and commercial operations.
• Create close working relationships with all key personnel at assigned accounts across the Region and develop a thorough understanding of their project strategies and needs.
• Provide commercial and technical assistance to assigned accounts with their project strategy.
• Ensure GE Wind products and services have a favorable consideration in all of assigned account’s wind projects
• Identify, develop, and close sales opportunities within assigned accounts and geographic territory
• Identify, understand, and communicate to the Renewable business, customer requirements, from both project specific and their business in general.
• Work effectively in a team environment with Commercial Operations, Technical Operations, and Engineering, Finance, and Project management to ensure the most efficient use of all resources.
• Be accountable for orders, pricing / profitability, risk, terms & conditions, and customer satisfaction.
• Maintain accurate and current project and opportunity information with the Sales data base system and manage the Inquiry to Order ("ITO") process for assigned accounts.
• Participate in and support wind trade shows, conferences etc.
Key measurements will include :
• Performance relative to assigned markets, creating and maintaining pipeline and, Region Orders, Margins and Cash Operating Plan.
• Performance to Goals & Objectives (developed in cooperation with Region Sales Leader). Sales Data Base accuracy.
• Quality and accuracy of “Strategy to Win” plan developed for Risk Reviews
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering related to Energy projects, Finance, and / or advanced business degree with applicable Renewable industry experience.
• Practical understanding of: current/emerging requirements of the power generation markets; and customer financial drivers and needs.
• Proven track record of relevant sales and\or business development experience in the Wind power industry.
• Strong communication skills and confidence with executive level presentations.
• Strong interpersonal, team building, and negotiation skills; ability to work with colleagues and customers at all levels of the organizations.
• Flexible for frequent travel throughout the country and region
• Consistent track record of meeting performance objectives.
• Self-starter with high energy and ability to energize others, and work independently, and in the team.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No