General Electric Ingénieur DevSecOps H/F in Massy, France
Role Summary:DevSecOps Engineers contribute to the design, implementation, integration and audit of DevSecOps solutions for Asset Control Systems and Market Management System delivered by GE Digital Grid Software.
Essential Responsibilities:Based on the organization and customer priorities and in coordination with Engineering, they design DevSecOps software component, participate to implementation and integration of IT/Infrastructure layers, and are involved in tests and audits.
In the spirit of Lean, Kaizen and DevOps, they have a focus on software automation, deployment, configuration control, infrastructure as code, and security as code.
They contribute to the success of remote distributed teams across the business.
They work with Services CoE – Center of Excellence, with Delivery Managers, with Project Teams. They may also be in direct contact with Customers and have a contributing role to manage DevOps and Cyber Security compliance.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Analyze requirements
• Contribute or own Detailed Design and Technical Documentation
• Implement DevSecOps software for automation of Infrastructure configuration (Infrastructure as Code),
• Automate Deployment and Configuration Management for GE Grid products (EMS, ADMS, MMS),
• Automate Validation (Automated Deployment Tests) and Security Compliance,
• Ensure the secure deployment of software (on OS, or on Kubernetes for new generation software),
• With the support of Senior Security Architect, participate to the Deployment and Integration of key Infrastructure and Security Third Parties,
• Participate to the configuration of Network Equipments, Firewall rules, End Point Security,
• Validate deployment in various situations (integration, pre-FAT, FAT, SAT),
• Gain security awareness and contribute to prevent security risks,
• Transfer knowledge to the rest of the team on the DevSecOps solution,
• Participate to audits and tests related to Security.
• Participate in knowledge capitalization and dissemination of best practices within Services, to other departments and beyond to the Customers
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar
• Native/Fluent English speaker
Desired Characteristics:• Relevant knowledge and strong practical experience in Software Development,
• Practical experience with Linux operating system,
• Experience in Scripting with Python,
• General experience with DevOps stack: Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins,
• Experience with Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes,
• A plus: additional experience with Windows Administration and Powershell
• A plus: additional experience with Cloud environment (AWS or Azure)
• Strong analytical, and problem-solving abilities
• Interest in Cyber Security, DevOps, DevSecOps, Docker and Kubernetes
• A plus: experience in the Energy Domain
• Ability to work non-standard hours to accommodate business needs,
• Flexibility to combine remote work and work on site at Massy,
• This position may include some infrequent travels abroad.
About Us:GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.comAdditional Locations:France;Massy;