General Electric Marcomm And Content Leader (BP, C>, Research) in Marlborough, Massachusetts
This role leads integrated global content and marketing communications strategies for GE Healthcare Life Sciences’ BioProcess, Cell & Gene Therapy and Research businesses. It ensures content strategies for these businesses inform, align to and support the overarching content strategy for Life Sciences. It manages, develops and allocates internal and external teams to projects and programs that create and execute content-rich, digital-first, data-driven and customer-focused campaigns.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Leads and develops the BioProcess, Cell & Gene Therapy and Research Content, Marcomm and Editorial Team
• Develops strategic content and marketing communications plans in collaboration with global marketing leaders and regional marketing teams
• Identifies and deploys appropriate internal and external teams to ensure the right content is served to the right stakeholder at the right time through the right channel.
• Ensures a swift and smooth flow of content through marketing review processes, eliminating approval steps and simplifying where possible
• Ensures compliance of all materials to GE Healthcare branding and local regulatory requirements
• Evaluates programs against business objectives and reports outcomes to leadership
• Promotes a culture of learning and sharing across the global marketing organization
• Responsible for media strategy development and content syndication and partners
• Works with marketing leaders to establish annual budgets
• Collaborates and aligns tightly with Communications team globally
• Continually evaluates processes and strategies to optimize the effectiveness and efficiency of programs and tools designed for both marketing and sales
• Ensure consistency of approach and best practice to help meet marketing objectives globally and in regions
• Innovate in new channels or techniques and develop new ways to meet business objectives through contemporary marketing practices
Quality Specific Goals:
Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related field
7+ years of experience in marketing, advertising, marketing communications or related field
Proven ability to motivate and work effectively with diverse, cross-functional global teams, multiple levels (including executive level) and outside vendors
Ability to influence, make recommendations and drive change at all levels of the company
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Proven track record of delivery to tight budgets and timelines
Strong analytical and process skills
Excellent knowledge of integrated communications strategy and the Marketing Mix (Print, Digital, Events)
Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
Communication/campaign project management experience
MBA or Master’s degree in Marketing
10+ years experience in marketing, advertising or a related field
Inclusive leadership style
Basic marketing skills
Life Sciences product/industry acumen
In-depth knowledge of product offerings and commercial processes
Innovation – develop new ideas through collaboration and execute on creative ideas
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Locations: United States; Massachusetts; Marlborough
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.