General Electric Field Marketing Leader, Cardiology Contrast in Marlborough, Massachusetts
Responsible for the development and execution of marketing strategy and plans for the GE Healthcare XRay and ultrasound cardiology Contrast Media portfolio in US and Canada. This includes all elements of the marketing mix: market assessment and customer insight, segmentation and targeting, campaign development, multi-channel execution planning, campaign implementation and measurement, advocacy development, education & training programs and new product introductions.
• Critical to success is the ability to work effectively with multiple partners and stakeholders, gaining team buy-in to marketing programs and coordinating effective teamwork in execution of the plan.
• Capture customer and market insights and win/loss analysis
• Development of disease and patient pathway understanding and frameworks to support strategy and execution
• Develop segmentation frameworks utilizing and triangulating multiple data sets to drive targeting programs
• Work with market data sets to gain insight and actionability
• Develop annual field marketing plan for cardiology contrast media portfolio
• Core campaigns: develop and execute programs adapting global campaigns and solutions + developing locally required campaigns
• Work with partners and across support functions to deliver compliant and effective marketing materials
• Execute marketing activities (education, events, direct marketing, digital programs) and leverage channels to support those programs
• Sales Enablement: ensures that the cardiology contrast media sales team are properly trained and equipped with the right materials and tools required for the execution of growth strategies
• Measure effectiveness of marketing campaigns with defined KPIs
• Support advocacy and KOL programs in partnership with Medical Affairs, professional societies and patient groups
• Work with training partners to ensure commercial teams are fully enabled and knowledgeable to deliver campaigns in the field
• Manage marketing budget and marketing approval processes including tracking and on-time delivery of workflows
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field or equivalent experience
• 5+ years experience in marketing mix activities
• Healthcare product and industry experience
• Ability to think strategically and with structure
• Pharmaceutical/healthcare marketing knowledge including compliance and digital promotion frameworks
• Marketing planning and project management skills
• Analytical and ability to understand and model data
• Effective in partnering with cross-functional teams
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communications skills
• Experience working with sales teams and supporting commercial teams with programs to drive awareness and sales
MBA or Masters degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
7+ years experience in marketing or related field
Healthcare product/industry acumen, preferably in cardiology, diagnostic imaging and pharmaceutical imaging agents
Experience developing/adapting and implementing marketing campaigns and programs across multiple customer targets
Multiple digital channel marketing experience
Able to learn quickly and communicate effectively across multiple stakeholders in a fast paced environment
At GE Healthcare we deliver precision health to improve patient lives in moments that matter.
Within our $5 billion revenue Life Sciences division we help clinicians, researchers and pharmaceutical companies make more informed diagnoses and discover and make new medicines and therapies to address the challenges and burden of cardiology, neurology and oncology diseases. We are a leading supplier of diagnostic imaging agents used in X-Ray, CT, ultrasound, SPECT and PET imaging to provide deep insight that enables clinicians to make confident diagnostic and treatment decisions for patients. Close to a quarter of a million patients every day are imaged using a Contrast Media or Molecular Imaging agent provided or produced by GE Healthcare.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter and watch our discoveries in action on our YouTube channel.
Learn More About GE Healthcare – Life at http://www.gelifesciences.com/
Sciences at http://www.gelifesciences.com/
Learn More About Careers at GE Healthcare – Life at http://goo.gl/AEAOb0
Sciences at http://goo.gl/AEAOb0
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Locations: United States; Massachusetts; Marlborough
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.