General Electric Sr. Project Manager, Atlas in Loves Park, Illinois
Job Description Summary
The Project Manager is responsible for managing software implementation and service projects with our Atlas offering consisting of IPM, Digital Expert, Imaging Insights and Smart Subscription. The Project Manager also works with clients and GEHC employees to plan and execute projects on schedule and within budget.
· Creating and maintaining of project charters by collaborating with our commercial and other internal teams and obtaining sign-off from the client.
· Facilitating and coordinating, as well as tracking, of day-to- day activities required to ensure the project is completed on time, successfully, and in a manner consistent with organizational goals, departmental policies, and/or the standard terms and conditions of the contract
· Writing project schedules for assigned projects, which include clear milestones and assignment of project task responsibilities.
· Develop and manage project within time and financial budget.
· Managing client expectations of product and services.
· Ensuring customer satisfaction.
· Communicating all of the requirements and commitments (both verbally and in writing) for each
· project with clients, GEHC staff and management.
· Maintaining alignment between the project team and external resources.
· Providing leadership and direction for clients and GEHC personnel responsible for the project, primarily EHL Installers.
· Managing revenue associated with client projects in PeopleSoft, eOM, and My Projects.
· Acting as an effective team leader for all matrixed staff.
· Creating project status reports for all assigned clients.
· Adopting a proactive approach to identify risks to project success and create and maintain a
· project risk log; develop effective action plans for resolution as early as possible.
· Document and drive project issues to successful completion.
· Maintaining accurate list of client projects with current status.
Qualifications / Requirements
· Bachelor’s Degree and 3 years of project management experience, or equivalent (defined as High School Diploma/GED and 5+ years progressive experience in project management).
· PMP Certification
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to interface and influence at all levels in the organization
· Excellent interpersonal, presentation and facilitation skills
· Proven leadership and effective decision-making capabilities
· Proven project management experience in complex environments
· Ability to monitor and manage critical path elements of consolidated projects
· Ability to manage all aspects of customer service, customer satisfaction, and contractual commitments
· Experience managing revenue generating projects
· Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
· Open to all continental US locations, preferably west coast based
· Previous GE work experience within the last 5 years
Healthcare Technology Management
- Modality experience- CT/MR
· Vendor implementation experience
· Experience effectively managing team members
· Clinical knowledge/experience
· Experience with multiple HCIT software products
· Negotiation skills/experience
· Lean/6 sigma experience
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer (https://assets.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/GE11GLOBAL/en_global/desktop/assets/images/poster_screen_reader_optimized_w_supplement.pdf) . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: No