General Electric Marketing - Communication and Logistic Support Intern in Leicester, United Kingdom
Marketing intern working within the UK Sales team for Inspection technologies, supporting sales and MarCom’s activities for RVI business in the UK, alongside supporting our rentals business.
1- Action for our Rental Business
• Commercial Intelligence (Competition…)
2- Actions on Database
• Maintain and update our UK Database
• Upload in GE Box
• Support and organize Commercial events like Customers Days, BINDT table tops, Tradeshows in the UK
• Define the Communication: email, leaflets…
• Coordinate the logistic for materials/Equipment
• Social Media campaigns
• RVI Euro Newsletter
4- Selling Initiative
• Select an untapped applications and Drive Commercial initiative,
o Understand the potential,
o Understand the players and positions,
o Target is to go on Customer site to perform a demonstration
• Cold Calls on untapped segments,
• Understand: Where we have sold, What we have sold, Where we have lost, + List of ‘Lost Customers.
-Working towards a Business related Degree.
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website
- Excellent Communication Skills
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. We deploy minds and machines to enhance customer productivity, safety and environmental stewardship, while minimizing costs and risks at every step of the energy value chain. With operations in over 120 countries, we infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo at http://www.twitter.com/BHGECo , or visit us at BHGE.com .
Locations: United Kingdom; Leicester